If you are ever near 15th and Dolores and want to feast your eyes on cool gadgets and beautiful items, be sure to visit:
- Bell Jar on 16th between Valencia and Guerrero has quote "beautiful little things". I love this romantic store - they have everything from clothing, to skeletons, to beautiful jewelry to fine soap.
- Therapy on Valencia between 16th and 17th, is where you go when you or your apartment needs a little therapy. I particularly love the wall mounted card board animal heads they have for sale right now.
- Paxton Gate on Valencia between 19th and 20th. This little gem is what I call a cabinet of curiosities. They feature everything from taxidermy mice dressed as the pope to jewelery made of cast molars. Sounds gross, but I highly recommend visiting this store.
- Rare Device at Market and Duboce, contains everything well thought out and designed. A modern cabinet of curiosities, if you will.
- Needles and Pens on 16th between Guerrero and Dolores features printed books, tees and jewelery by local artists.
|Ring made of Antler @ Paxton Gate|
|@ Bell Jar|