Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lady Gaga's fabulous costuming

Ok, I admit. I follow lady Gaga on Twitter and I love it. Although I am not a huge fan of her music, I love her. She is a walking art piece. Yes, I know she is a performer by trade (some might even say a performance artist), but she certainly pushes the boundaries even in her own field. Many of her outfits remind me of something Alexander McQueen thought up... My goal in life is to incorporate as much wearable art into my life as Lady Gaga has. I'm sure you are familiar with many of her outfits, but check out some shots below. My personal favorites are the leaf crown worn in Vouge (how similar does it look to McQueens head piece) and the telephone hat worn in the 'telephone' music video, which, by the way is a must see. 












No comments:

Post a Comment