Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

My American Dream

Today, while surfing on Mocoloco.com - I can be found doing this on a weekly basis - I stumbled upon Adam Wallacavage's chandeliers. These highly provocative, macabre pieces not only remind us of life's ephemeral nature, but brings new meaning to 'antler chandelier'. Additionally, these baby's come fresh off the 3D printer, not fresh off a living animal. Imagine... a sustainably built timber cabin (made from timbers of invasive species of course) encasing these beautiful chandeliers. Good bye poached animals!

After appreciating this chandelier, I think I may identified my own American Dream: a highly designed, sustainable 'cabin' containing mid century furniture and all of my favorite books.


Here is some prefab inspiration and the Eames Chair that belongs in it...



No comments:

Post a Comment