Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

C stands for Castro





One of my goals in life is to write a book.

That said, I am already published as a co-author. In 2005, my father and I compared statistical methods to determine the best way to analyze a data set. It was great to work on, but it was his brain child, not mine.

What the world really needs is not another data set analysis on bladder cancer, but another alphabet book! But not for children, no no. Long gone are the days where "A stands for apple, B stands for ball", where I am at now is "B stands for Bart, C stands for Castro, D stands for Deep house" The idea would be to create a book where each page had photo of a found letter corresponding to something in San Francisco.

The challenge here is finding these found letters that both illustrate the relationship back to San Francisco, but are also obviously a letter. I am already a seasoned artist when it comes to 'finding' letters (see image below). In the compilation below, I compiled my own alphabet of letters captured in Ann Arbor Mi. Once the images are compiled, off to the printing press they go. Shutterfly perhaps?

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Black (Fits 6" Display, Latest Generation Kindle)

No comments:

Post a Comment